Mohammad M. Abdel Haq
Professor of Sociology
Professor Mohammad M. Abdel Haq teaches Sociology at Fullerton College.
- Race and Racism
- Toxic Masculinity
Professor of Political Science
- California Budget: A Crisis in Waiting
- California in Pieces: Should we breakup?
- Civic Engagement: How we screwed up Civics
- Community Problems, Political Solutions
- Electoral College: Reform or Removal
- Fetal Rights in America
- The Politics of Public Pensions
- Understanding the Ballot Propositions (during election years)
- Voter Suppression
- Women in Politics
Jodi Balma has been teaching Political Science for over 20 years. She teaches American Government, Honors American Government, California Government, Contemporary Issues in American Politics, and Capital Field Trip: Sacramento. She’s also the coordinator of the campus honors program.
Aline Nortes Gregorio
Professor of Geography
- Who Is Living the Life? Measuring Global Wellbeing
- US Immigration: Facts vs. Myths
- Rethinking Borders as the Principal Order of World Geography
- A Rising Tide Raises All Boats? Questioning a Promise of Globalization
- Sustainability & Diet: The Hard Data on Foodprints
- “The Green Experiment”: Planting the Seed of Sustainability through Cultural Change
- Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon: Causes & Consequences
- Valuing Traditional Ecological Knowledge
- Political Ecology of Nature Protection & Destruction
- Climate Change & The Global Poor
- Valuing Biodiversity: Causes & Consequences of the Biodiversity Crisis
Professor Aline Gregorio teaches Geography at Fullerton College.
Katheryn McGuthry, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
- Traumatic brain injury and chronic traumatic encephlopathy (CTE)
- Stroke: types, prevention, emergency response, and rehabilitation
- Types of Dementia and the Brain (e.g., Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Vascular Dementia) and a comparison to Normal Aging
- Maintaining Cognitive Function as we Age, with an emphasis of midlife to geriatric years
- Drugs: How they alter behavior on a synaptic level and the brain reward pathway
- Memory: Types, Encoding, Retrieval, Distortion, and Decay
- Implicit Bias, Microaggressions, and Stereotype Threat
Professor Katheryn McGuthry teaches Psychology at Fullerton College.